background

Friday, September 24, 2010

A Trip for Evan and Mom


For our mini-trip, Evan and I went to Glenwood Springs.  We went in July and the weather was great, but it took Evan a little while to get use to the smell of the Hot Springs Pool.


We spent a whole day at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.  It was a blast!  I gotta say it:  I LOVE to play laser tag.


Evan rode the Giddy Up about 40 times. No joke. There usually wasn't a line so we would stop by often and he would get on and stay on for awhile.


The Alpine Coaster is a mix between an alpine slide and a roller coaster. You can control how fast you sail down the mountain.


The cave tour was cool. Evan had a running joke with our tour guide that all the formations in the cave looked like some form of chocolate.

After the tour ended, the guide asked us to wait and soon brought back a chocolate bar from his native country of Romania for Evan. It tasted like a Mounds bar and was called a Bounty bar.

3 comments:

  1. I really like that last picture with the guide...how fun! Evan takes the most fun pictures because of his Jim Carrey-esque ability to contort his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...I've always been intimidated by blogs...it's not so hard! I love these pics! I would love to be in his brain sometimes to see what he's actually thinking!!! Being a grandma is THE BEST! I LOVE THESE KIDS!

    ReplyDelete